Iron Guild’s 5th annual Iron Pour
One Response to “Iron Guild’s 5th annual Iron Pour”
Leave a Reply
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- Lynda Barry, Oct. 2, 2008.
- Eleanor Callahan and Barbara, Nov. 11, 2008. Nick Cave, Oct. 8, 2007.
- Brian Chippendale, May 16, 2008, part one and two.
- Christo and Jeanne-Claude, Sept. 23, 2008.
- Chuck Close, Nov. 1, 2007.
- Gregory Crewdson, Oct. 29, 2008.
- Lynda Hartigan of the Peabody Essex Museum, Salem, July 16, 2008.
- Anish Kapoor, May 27, 2008.
- Dennis Kois, director of DeCordova Museum, June 9, 2008.
- Ernest Morin, July 21, 2008.
- Dan Moynihan, Brookline cartoonist and illustrator Oct. 8, 2009.
- Damian Ortega, Sept. 15,2009.
- Gary Panter, April 11, 2008, and Sept. 20, 2006.
- Martha Rosler, Nov. 21, 2008.
- Stefan Sagmeister, April 25, 2008.
- Neil Salley of the Musée Patamécanique in Bristol, Rhode Island, Aug. 16, 2007.
- Jon Sarkin, July 31, 2008.
- Peter Schumann of Bread and Puppet Theater (pictured above), Aug. 12, 2008, part one, two and three; Jan 23, 2008, part one and two.
- Richard Serra, June 1, 2008.
- Rachel Whiteread, Oct. 14, 2008.
Talks from our archives
- Boston Globe: The New England Journal of Aesthetic Research is one of "The best of the (local) web."
- Edgar Allen Beem of Yankee Magazine: "Indispensable ... Probably the best regional art site in the country."
- Art Connect: "Cook covers so much ground that you get the feeling that he must be aware of everything that goes on in the New England art scene."
- Wikipedia: One of the "Notable art blogs."
- Drawn & Quarterly blog: The New England Journal of Aesthetic Research is "the best coverage of the New England area art scene out there."
- Modern Kicks: "When it comes to art in New England, the man sees everything. I don't even want to know what the mileage on his car is."
- Joel Brown of HubArts: "Cook has been a veritable Woodward and Bernstein on the Rose."
- Art Fag City: "The most detailed report [on the Rose Art Museum that] I’ve read thus far."
- Online University Reviews: One of the "100 Best Scholarly Art Blogs."
- Sara Agniel: "The Journal is worth adding to your regular reading list."
- Caleb Neelon: "The best regional arts news source out there."
- Yankee Magazine blog: The New England Journal of Aesthetic Research is one of the "Best Art Blogs in New England."
- Ethan Ham: "Excellent."
- Thomas Garvey of The Hub Review: "Thoughtful."
- Geoff Edgers of the Exhibitionist: "Always compelling."
- Boston Photography Focus: "Excellent overview and coverage of the breaking gallery news since the spring as it happened."
- ArtSake: "Incisive analysis of the New England art scene."
- Modern Kicks: "Greg Cook has continued to be on top of the story."
- Anne Elizabeth Moore: "Has excellent taste, and is tracking the SHIT outta the local arts scene."
- Boston Lowbrow: "Who would've thought Cook's unrivalled thoroughness of local gallery coverage would translate so well to investigative journalism."
- Newcritics: "Cook gets it right."
- Robert Castagna: Cook and The New England Journal of Aesthetic Research are the cause of, and solution to, all of Boston art criticism's problems.
- Jon Petro: "Cook's review reads like a sophomoric attempt at art criticism."
- Also our favorite footnote (see 32).
News to us